Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Wings of Life
Fine Arts Child Care
We at Wings of Life understand that this can be a very difficult time for everyone as we navigate through the challenges COVID 19 has brought into our life. Here is a list of things that we have implemented and take very seriously to ensure everyone safety and health.
1. We ask that you check your childs temperature every moring before bring your child to daycare. If your child shows any signs of sickness including a runny nose please keep them home and notify Miss Karra.
(We may start to take children's temperatures at the door and you will be notified if we change to this procedure)
2. If your child has be exposed to anyone who has become sick please keep your child home and notify Miss Karra.
3.Drop-off and pick-up will take place at the door. If your child is new to daycare parents are welcome to accompany their child inside for a few days until your child is comfortable with the drop-off process.
4. Children will be directed to immediately wash their hands upon arrival as well as multiple times throughout the day.
5. Please provide morning and afternoon snack as well as lunch for your child daily.
6. Please ensure we have current contact phone numbers for parents and caregivers on file.
If you have any questions or concerns
please ask Miss Karra.