Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
The children I have had the honour of teaching call me Miss Karra and I am very excited about having the privilege of being one of your child's first teacher's. I have had an amazing journey teaching preschool, early literacy programs and volunteering extensively in Kindergarten classrooms throughout different schools and organizations in Abbotsford. All of the children and families I have met along the way have truly been a blessing to me. I have also been blessed with four amazing sons and an incredibly loving & supportive husband, and I am honoured to be their Mom and wife. I have a passion for making a difference in children's lives and I look forward to an amazing journey full of enriched learning experiences and new adventures with my childcare class this coming year!
Mrs.Karra and her family Daycare
- It is important to create a program that enhances a child's positive self image, a sense of self worth and self-direction.
- To recognize every child as being "unique", valuing their emerging ideas and individual efforts, along with their need to learn, explore and discover at their own pace.
- To provide appropriate learning experiences through play and the integration of arts through a balance of teacher directed and self-directed activities.
- To foster responsibility, respect, empathy, love and care for each-other and our environment
- To value the diversity of the community we serve and maintain open communication and understanding with the families in our Abbotsford community
- To love eachother as ourselves and be thankful for all of God's creations.